5.04.2008

"Bend It Like Beckham"

We got to sit on the first row at the Real Salt Lake game on Saturday and they were playing the LA Galaxy which happens to have David Beckham on their team. I personally have always been a huge fan of the Beckham's but now I see why he got famous in the first place. "Bend it" is the way he scored two goals for the Galaxy and it ended up in a tie-- although I was there for Real, it wasn't too bad to have some man candy to look at the entire game too.( all my pictures are of him! ) Anyway for the fans of soccer and Beckham alike her are some of the better shots from the game!!



1 comment:

Jenny H said...

Sweet pictures...I especially like the last one.
Who was it that said Beckham didn't score any goals, and couldn't play???