5.14.2008

"my sisters kids"






I just wanted to have a bragging moment with my sisters kids. I have to say that Jenny and Nikki have some of the cutest kids in the world. They all have such unique personalities and quirks that I love more than anything. Although I am not ready for a child I love seeing them and reliving my childhood vicariously through them... okay not necessarily but they are pretty darn cute and pretty freakin funny!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Have to agree with you on the cute part and funny! But I do think its time for kids. If not you can babysit mine whenever you would like!

Jenny H said...

They are pretty cute.

Jessica said...

Hey kel! Sorry it took me so long...I am not much of a blogger! I am still trying to figure out how to work it haha! Keep in touch!