6.26.2008

1st Anniversary






It is our first anniversary today! One year together! If they say the first year is the hardest, eternity will be a walk in the park... Brandon is an incredible man, for those of you who don't know him- he makes me a stronger person, he has helped me to keep whats important in sight and loves me unconditionally on a daily basis. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and best friend. Here are some wedding pics from our day! -Kelli

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the pictures of you guys in the cart!

Jenny H said...

Happy Anniversary!

Bill said...

And for those of you who don't know Kelli, Brandon is pretty feakin lucky too. Happy Aniversary to both of you and many happy returns. Love ya, Dad

Spencer & Cara said...

Yay! I love you guys! Hope you had a WONDERFUL anniversary!