7.16.2008

counting down...16...15...14

Okay, so I have never been more excited for a book in my whole entire life. But this book series changed my ways. For those of you that have read the Twilight series you probably know what I am talking about. My sister Nikki tried and tried to get me to read this book for months last year. I kept putting if off, besides who cares about some vampire love story right, wrong. I got sick in November and took some days off work to lay in bed with my dumb stomach pain and picked up the books at Wal-Mart because they were on sale. Well 72 hours later I had finished all three and started re-reading Twilight. My husband was out of town on a boys trip to Nicaragua that weekend and when he came home I through into our regular conversation that I had been cheating on him, before he could completely freak out I added "with a fictional vampire." It really was quite ridiculous my obsession with these books at the beginning, it slowly started to fade... but now the new book is coming out and I seriously am starting to have dreams about what is going to happen in the book. I am convinced I am not the only out there with this problem. I handed my soft copy of Twilight around my old job and me and all the girls there were giddy over some vampire that was much too young- and too old for us at the same time. So to all of you out there that are nay sayers of such a love story- pick up the book read past the first fifty pages and then come talk to me. For those of you who have already realized what a great story it is only 16 days until the saga continues!! Woo Hoo!

3 comments:

Spencer & Cara said...

hahaha i love it and I'm with ya all the way! IT COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! WHOO WHOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Nikki said...

I cannon seriuosly wait. Always remember BK can't compete with a fictional character!(HA HA) Love ya

Anonymous said...

I am very excited as well! By the way, our pringle picture is up on my blog. I love it. And you of course! :)