
Today is my Dad's birthday. Lots of you know and love him, here are 52 things about Bill and to celebrate his birth today!
1. He is always proud of his kids.
2. He loves my Mom unconditionally.
3. He lets his grandkids sleep on his stomach.
4. He sings Yellow Submarine to Deak
5. He laughs when Abby disobeys her Mom
6. He takes Tay to Target
7. He was the ultimate "D'ette Dad"
8. He loves his inmates
9. He is a awesome people person
10. He thinks golf counts as a meeting
11. He frequently does service in Mexico
12. He loves vanilla ice cream
13. He is the pickiest person when you give him a gift
14. He likes Pro V golf balls
15. His birthday he likes more is in February
16. He is proud of his age
17. He is ray of hope to lots of people
18. He told my homecoming date he would hang him from a tree in my backyard.
19. He is a avid Chargers Fan
20. He is hates the Broncos more than he likes the Chargers
21. He says shit, damn, and hell
22. He is more spiritual than most men I know.
23. He cries, and is not ashamed of it.
24. My friends often came over to see my Dad as much as me.
25. He used to let me pick out his gray hairs at church.
26. He encourages me to follow my dreams
27. He is awesome at softball
28. He will do anything for his girls.
29. He told my Jr. High "morality" committee to go to hell
30. He loves Nascar
31. He used to race cars.
32. He tells funny jokes that are usually inappropiate.
33. He made breakfast for my friend Allison if she took me to church
34. He is always concerned for my well being
35. He used to cry when he saw me dance.
36. He likes my husband.
37. He does a perfect imitation of me cheering.
38. He always works overtime
39. He likes chocolate cake
40. He loves when is family is all together
41. He takes us on some rockin vacations.
42. He flips illegal U'ies to get me and my sisters Pinkberry
43. He plays in the ocean with us
44. He knows someone every time we go somewhere.
45. He has driven a truck since I was 9.
46. He loves Boston Legal
47. He goes to bed by 10 almost every night.
48. He always knew when I got home and when I was late.
49. He takes care of people
50. He is great with advice
51. He is a great example
52. He is 52 and its his birthday!!!
Woo Hoo Love You Dad!!
5 comments:
I love Bill he always brings a smile to my face when I see him, seriously such an awesome man. Happy birthday Bill!
I thought I was the one that told the morality commitee to go to hell. :)
Actually Jenny told the "Morality" commitee that they were "full of shit" and when they turned to me to do something about my unrully child I told them to go to hell. That is how I remember it but I am old so you never know. Thanks for all the nice thoughts Rube but please never waste your time on something like this again:) Love ya, Dad
What about he's crazy on sports utility vehicles.
I think you're right.
Post a Comment