Last night I had a chance to get together with a lot of my old friends from high school . I think the single girls are starting to be out numbered by the "wives club". It is funny that some things never change- I mean never. We have all been friends for so many years--some as early as preschool. We can still sit and talk like jr. high girls. We got together because one of my friends Kellie Christopher is going to Switzerland on a mission for the LDS church. (Even though she would hate that the bbq was thrown on her behalf.) I first met Kellie when I was five- our stake put on "Saturdays Warriors". Kellie and I opened the show by running across the stage to each other and spinning in a circle. Pure talent..haha I still laugh every time I see the tape of that show. I am certain Kellie will have such a good time-- she has been a great example to all of us girls and I have had lots of great memories with her. Good Luck Kellie!! We will miss you lots while you are gone!!
9.07.2008
Kickin It Old School
Last night I had a chance to get together with a lot of my old friends from high school . I think the single girls are starting to be out numbered by the "wives club". It is funny that some things never change- I mean never. We have all been friends for so many years--some as early as preschool. We can still sit and talk like jr. high girls. We got together because one of my friends Kellie Christopher is going to Switzerland on a mission for the LDS church. (Even though she would hate that the bbq was thrown on her behalf.) I first met Kellie when I was five- our stake put on "Saturdays Warriors". Kellie and I opened the show by running across the stage to each other and spinning in a circle. Pure talent..haha I still laugh every time I see the tape of that show. I am certain Kellie will have such a good time-- she has been a great example to all of us girls and I have had lots of great memories with her. Good Luck Kellie!! We will miss you lots while you are gone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so fun, love you! Cant wait for Saturday!
Looks fun! What an awesome mission to be called to.
I am down for that! We live so close, I don't know why we don't see each other more! Have you moved into a house yet?
Post a Comment