Well once again Thriller was AWESOME!! Tiffanie and I had a blast going to dinner at Paradise Bakery and going to the show. We had really good seats and made sure we were in the middle- Jason nearly chopped off our heads last year! I LOVE the show because it isn't serious, its a great tradition for Halloween and I love the dancing in the show. My favorite number this
year was "These Old Bones" and "The Lost Boys" and of course Michael Jackson's Thriller- see original here:
year was "These Old Bones" and "The Lost Boys" and of course Michael Jackson's Thriller- see original here:I am positive I will attend the show as long as it runs. It's awesome!
This was the favorite zoombie of the night!
This was the favorite zoombie of the night!
2 comments:
Yay for fun weekends!! I had a blast! Maybe on year #3 we can get the boys to go. If not, whatever! Haha...
So the Provo one must not have been that good. Or I'm too harsh of a critic, either way I'm glad you liked it!
Post a Comment