10.01.2008

THRILLER!!


I bought my Thriller tickets today. It's put on by Odsessy Theater and it is my favorite show of the year. If you haven't seen it you have to go!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so excited! I just announced it at my work and everyone, EVERYONE, was like, "uh, what's that?" Are you serious!!! Yay for the 17th!!

Kathy and Maddi said...

Thanks for the cancer shout out. Its been a while since treatment. But all is well. I've almost went to thriller before, maybe I'll go this year. Like your sisters, friend poem. Love ya.

The Bairds said...

kelli- hey this is ally shaw from high school. I played softball for your dad. Where the heck do you buy the Thriller tickets.. i really want to go this year? If you could lead me in the right direction i'd appreciate it! Hope life is great!

Jaime said...

hi kell, how is your new house? Thriller sounds fun!! miss you guys!