dear thanksgiving,
thank you for reminding me how many things I am grateful for.
dear family,
thank you for being you, understanding, compassionate, endearing, full of life, sarcasm and joy. I love you and am so glad to have you.
dear husband,
you are the best man for me, always have been-always will be. thank you for taking care of me and being my best friend. I love you forever.
dear friends,
you rock. you know who you are. you let me vent, laugh, scream, cry, etc.
dear homemade banana cream pie,
I will miss you this year, you will be just as sweet next year.
dear thanksgiving dinner,
can we just pretend that you have no calories in you, that way I won't feel as guilty going back for seconds.
dear America,
lets kick this financial crisis in the face and continue to do what we do best... be a world superpower.
dear President Elect,
I am thankful for the hope you bring to this country and the history we write, please don't screw up.
dear marley,
you are such a good dog, thanks for spinning in a circle every time I walk in the door.
dear knight side of the family,
thank you for always excepting me, it has always been so easy. I appreciate it more than you know.
dear job,
you have been the best job I've ever had, I am so glad I found you.. lets continue our love affair.
dear settlers,
thank you for having the faith to find this beautiful country with out that who knows where we would be.
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving, eat lots!!
8 comments:
Kelli, you have such a way with words....and I have some fabulous bananna cream pie coming for dinner. We love you and are so glad you are a part of our crazy family.
It was fun shoppping fri. Especially the diamond experience. We are a sarcastic family we missed you 2 on thanksgiving. Love You Guys!
The pie was good!You totally missed out! At least we met up for our adrenaline rush!
Dear bff,
Thank you for also being you. You are fabulous and I love you forever! You look up to a lot of people but even more people look up to you! I love this season and all it makes us think about! Love you girl!
Hey Kelli! Glad you found me! I can't believe it has been so long since I've seen you! Congratulations on your marriage!
it was so fun seeing you and BK! i miss you guys! Maybe you should come to vegas in february for Lexi's baptism...you could get out of the cold for a while!!!!
Which weekend is it? That would be fun!
i think it is the first saturday in february, i will let you know when i get the exact date,,,
Post a Comment