Kelli:
1. I like change, big change. Drastic change.
2. I can't blow dry my hair straight. I have to sleep with it in a bun at night if it is to go anywhere close to straight the next day.
3. I have all sisters, my mom has all sisters, and so does my Grandma.
4. When I start something, I have to finish it- I cannot and will not do something half way.
5. I was the bossiest child ever and my parents always said I would make a good adult. I still don't know if they are right.
6. I have known the majority of my closest friends for over 15 years.
7. I am the only blonde on my husbands side of the family.
Brandon:
1. Is 6'8"
2. Is not the tallest in his family.
3. Has 8 siblings, and is the youngest.
4. Has been stung by a jellyfish.
5. Loves applesauce...
6. Constantly has an IV of sorts hooked to him
7. Has had the same job since he was 16.
9 comments:
I hate change, any change!! ha ha but I do HAVE to finish something I start or I will go crazy! That was fun to read!
Haha, maybe we should add to Ben and Bk's quirks that we can stick them in a room with gears of war and not see them for one week... :) and i love change too.
Grandma has brothers. And I'm not fond of change either!
apparently i forgot that my grandma has brothers... it sounds better with three generations. :)
you two are so cute!!
I got on to write the comment that Grandma has 2 brothers but Nikki beat me to it. She has 6 sisters though. But of her bothers and sisters children there are more boys. 2 families had to adopt to get a girl. Can't wait for Twilight.
mom that makes no sense. but i still love you.
It does to make sense. I meant to spell brothers though.
Very cute.
Post a Comment