1.03.2009

Happy Birthday Jenny!!

Well I got on my blog this morning to make a blog for my sister and my Mom and other sister had beat me to it and its only 9:30am! Well Jenny I just wanted you to know how much I look up to you! You have always been the "smart sister" and you are so devoted to the things you love. You are such a strong woman and have taught me a lot about how I want to live my life-probably without even knowing it. I love you and hope you have a very Happy Birthday today.

3 comments:

Jenny H said...

Thanks! You are really nice to say those things! I can't believe you put the picture of me trying to fit in the egg up!!;)

Kathy and Maddi said...

Our trip was fun. Jenny fits in egg nicely I think

Jaime said...

don't you just love sisters? I am so glad to have you as my sister kelli! Thanks for being so good to my little brother!