1.12.2009

no longer a seafood virgin...

Well this weekend we went to dinner with our friends Brooke and Jonny Darrohn. Brooke really wanted to go to Red Lobster.. I was hesitant considering I had never really tried seafood and therefore claimed I hated it. Well we went. And I had the snow crab and it was delicious! Kinda messy and tricky to get the meat out-- but I am so glad I am expanding my taste buds! Now I am excited to try more. So thank you Brooke for encouraging me and teaching me how to use the cruncher things and the mini fork!! We had a blast!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you entered the world of seafood! It is a spectacular one... :) Oh, and I love the Anthropologie shirt, very cute...

Brooke and Jonny said...

Yay! Such a fun night! I'm so glad we went!

Spencer & Cara said...

Go Kelli! Woot Woot!

Cassie said...

You haven't had crab until you've had the crab at Market Street, ooh, best crab ever. That is the only seafood I will eat.

paula said...

Kelli, Congrats on venturing out into the seafood world. You are so cute!

Jenny H said...

Crab is the best...way better than Lobster. And, I agree with the Market Street statement - it's the best.

Nikki said...

Gross!