The easiest thing that I make in my house is on Tuesdays.
taco tuesdays
what you will need:
1 lb hamburger
1 Taco Bell Taco seasoning
Lettuce, and any other veggies you like.
Cheese
Tortillas
brown the hamburger
once brown pour taco seasoning in the meat
(i usually add a 1/2 cup water)
put on tortilla with all the fixings
enjoy the easiest meal of the week!
Cort- if you want more recipes I have a lot, all very simple.
taco tuesdays
what you will need:
1 lb hamburger
1 Taco Bell Taco seasoning
Lettuce, and any other veggies you like.
Cheese
Tortillas
brown the hamburger
once brown pour taco seasoning in the meat
(i usually add a 1/2 cup water)
put on tortilla with all the fixings
enjoy the easiest meal of the week!
Cort- if you want more recipes I have a lot, all very simple.
3 comments:
Thanks Kel! Send all your good recipes my way! I am in dier need of new meals! You're great!
Mmm, Taco Tuesdays... Of course. I bet Kathy is proud of you carrying on the tradition. :-D I need these soon...
Hey considering I'm on a diet... I actually have a few changes to tacos that you could try, if you want. Instead of using hamburger, use lean ground turkey, instead of taco seasoning make your own with Chili powder, cumin, and oregano. We also use whole wheat tortillas. Surprisingly it lowers the calories a ton. I have a bunch of recipes as well especially for lower calories... let me know if you or anyone wants any!
Post a Comment