1.08.2009
The Ultimate Tubing Experience..
Yesterday afternoon Brandon and I headed up to Park City for a little snow time. I don't really know the last time I went tubing, I must have been 11 or 12... but we went! It was at this awesome little tubing resort. You pay $20 for two hours of pure enjoyment. There is even a "tube lift" so it takes the annoying walking up the hill out of the picute, you just ride up and ride down. They had these long handles on the tube so you could make trains and spin people around... we had an 8 person train going, it was really fun. I would highly recommend this to all. It was a blast- they even have a "kiddie" area that tows the kids around while the grown ups go and tube down the mountain. I didn't get any pictures, but we had a blast. Thank you Trav and Nicole for inviting us up this week!! Hopefully we will see you again before you head back to the East Coast.
Labels:
Entertainment,
Snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds fun. Have to take grandkids and maddi sometime. Pictures would have been funny.
Fun! I have always wanted to do that!! Kelli, I really want to change my dang blog and I need help, and since I am home everyday all day now, you and tiff should stop by!! =)
how fun!!
hey lindsay comes home soon so we really need to go out when she get home. well really we should even before then, i havent seen you in forever and i love your bangs!
Post a Comment