neighbor that lives behind me with the dog that won't shut up... let the dang thing inside so i can finally fall asleep. it would be very much appreciated... we all know you can hear the dang thing... now is not the time to teach it a lesson. please for my sanity, let the dog inside.
4 comments:
Sounds like my neighbor. I feel your pain
People and their dogs, wow!
We have loud neighbors too. Except for in a different way. Think thin apartment walls too close to each other's bedrooms... I don't know which is worse, that or the dog.
Jill and Lowell have a neighbor dog exactly like that. I swear we're going to feed it something bad if they don't shut him up. (we wouldn't ever do that really but come on people, get ahold of yourselves and your dogs!)
Thanks for the lovely weekend! Love you Rose...
Post a Comment