2.18.2009

pretty things...

I love my new headband! I got it here...
Her blog is adorable and truly makes me wish I could move to NYC...(sorry for the pic. I wanted to display)

6 comments:

naomi megan. said...

oh my goodness! this makes me truly happy!!! i haven't seen anyone wear theirs yet so i LOVE this! thank you for letting me know!!! so glad you are enjoying it, you rock it!!

xo

naomi megan. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsie said...

Oh lovely girl! I've been coveting that girl's existence all morning, and here you are rocking one of her creations!! So fashion forward you are, dear one!!

naomi megan. said...

kelli,

i'm posting two alice's tonight in the shop, fyi.
thanks again for your purchase. i really do think you rock that headband!


naomi

~Paige~ said...

Those are too cute, I want one! Love it

Anonymous said...

Love her and her lovely life. And the headband looks great on you!