2.12.2009
still learning
I am a strong believer in things happening for a reason. It is always hard for me to hear that I am not good enough or I just did not make the cut. I feel like I have always had a complex about those things in my life. Not being good enough, feeling like I am always chasing after something. Today I learned that even though I didn't get what I wanted. It may have been what someone else needed. I am a driven person, I rarely give up on the things I want. From a pair of great shoes, to the boys I dated(including my husband). So I have decided that even though things don't always go exactly how I have pictured them ( in my insanely imaginative mind ) it is not the end of things, in fact it could very possibly be the beginning of a better thing. So today I am trying to take my disappointment in stride, trying to leave my emotions out of it, ( stop being a girl about it as my dad would say ) and continuing with a positive attitude to succeed at the things I have. I am in no position to be ungrateful. So today I am grateful for disappointment and learning from the things that go wrong. That will hopefully turn into a right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
ditto! i understand where you are coming from. keep your head up... there is something better waiting for you :)
Way to be strong on this one bff. Something better will definitely come your way. You always have been the bigger person. Love you Rose!
Grown up job, grown up life, grown up thoughts, GROWN UP KELLI. Damn, I am proud that you are my daughter. Love you, Dad
Hope everything is ok. I love you and you are a rock.
I love this post I love how you look at the negative in a positive way you are a strong girl!!!!
SO are you not private anymore? Bigger and Better to come!!!!
Yes, I agree with your comments Everything happens for a reason. Love ya
Life is never what you expect. Ever.
Glad to see you are being so positive.
Post a Comment