
Tomorrow is BK's birthday.
My husband rocks.
He is my best friend and the best man I could've ever asked for.
Love him.
Here are 23 things that he does that I love:
1. You let me watch Grey's Anatomy uninterupted
2. You sometimes do the laundry even though it's my job
3. You have the coolest eyes I have ever seen
4. You take such good care of me
5. You will be an incredible father(not pregnant, he just will one day when we have kids.)
6. You buy any pair of size 15 shoes you find
7. Your love for lasagna
8. You support me in my decisions and help me when I make mistakes
9. You are real smart.
10. You always drive safe and stop far away from cars b/c you know I'm scared to get in another accident
11. You are so respectful of your Mother and mine, I take such pride in it
12. You love shooting the fishies in lakes, I will try to love it too
13. You take me to Bostons to get breadsticks when I have a bad day
14. You are so handsome
15. You are kind to all and give everyone a chance.
16. You like McDonalds soft drinks
17. You make an awesome Sunday breakfast
18. You let me vent for 20 mintues straight and just listen
19. You take the time to understand me always
20. You are the best friend/husby a girl could ask for
21. You like to go on drives with me to no where
22. You like my cooking even when its not the best
23. You are the big 2-3- now and I look forward to many more candles in the future
Happy Birthday Baby!
xoxo,
Kelli
7 comments:
Cute! I love McDonalds soft drinks! there sprite is so fizzy!! And Your new blog set up is SO cute
Happy Birthday B.K., you are a good man and you make my daughter happy. Have a great time in NICA but be careful and get both of you back here safe. Love you two, Bill
Happy Birthday Brandon hope it was a good one. It was fun to see you sunday. You two enjoy your trip!
Cute Kelli! You sure got yourself a good one. I'm so happy for you. I hope you guys have a really fun birthday celebration.
Happy birthday BK!!! I'm so glad you two found each other. You're perfect together and I've never seen you so happy. And Kel, happy first day back at school!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Sounds like you have an amazing husband, your one lucky lady! Nate loves Lasagna..anything meaty haha.
Post a Comment