3.04.2009

some good tunes

this morning as I was driving to work, listening to the zoo, they had Elliot Yamin on. He has this new song called "fight for love", it was real good.
I think its worth listening to at least once. He was runner up in American Idol in the Taylor Hicks year, I stand corrected he was just in that year I don't know what place he took...
give him at least one try though.
Oh and PS I won't post for at least 9 days after this.
I am going on vacation... 95 degrees there today...

6 comments:

The Seatons said...

So leave it to me...Katherine McPhee was the runner-up to Taylor Hicks. I watch ENTIRELY too much reality t.v. Really not trying to call you out, lol.. just making sure you are informed :) Love you!
BUT I am going to listen to the song! Have fun on VACAY, think of me!

Kaley and Jeremy said...

Kel, thanks for the welcome note! I am new at this and I am not good at all so I will need some assistance, I really don't know how to do anything!!! This crap is tough and I am now thinking everyone is much, much smarter than I am!

C and MC said...

You lucky dog! Have fun on your trip.

Anonymous said...

kelli-
i set my blog to private. send me your email so i can add you.
hope your having fun in Nic!

Anonymous said...

I just got a comment from you lady!!! Do you have access to this thing while you are away? I'm missing you so...

~Paige~ said...

It wouldn't let me listen but I will look it up! I remember him, they said he had a good voice but thought he had bad teeth haha, don't know how I remember that. Hope you have fun out and away from the cold, im jealous of anyone who gets to go to 95 degree weather!