4.29.2009

a new thing.

I got a new job. :)
I will be working at South Davis Community Hospital as a CNA.
It is bitter sweet to leave MarketStar,
but it is such a good opportunity for me to work in a hospital.
Especially with my major in school.
I'm really excited and am looking forward to my new career path...

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

Congratulations lovely girl! You'll be wonderful! Look at you and Billy- strolling down similar life paths since day one- I love it!! And you, I love you! xo

Jaime said...

that's awesome Kell! Congrats!

C and MC said...

Nice Kel. Welcome to the wonderful world of the health sciences. It's the best.

katie thompson said...

I agree with Marianne. And wearing scrubs everyday is wonderful.

The Seatons said...

I'm excited for you!!! :)

Chris and Brooklyn said...

I didn't mind being a CNA, but i totally did not like working at that place AT ALL. let me know how it works out..