
sometimes I think it would be fun to pack up and move across the country in a town where I don't know anybody. meet new people, live in a little town where it never snows... with a beach within an hour of my house... but I think I'd miss the mountains and my family. but still does anyone ever get an itch to do something adventurous that could possibly change the course of your lives... I don't know... I just like to think about it... like I could really ever do something like that on a whim, but I sometimes wish I had the guts to.
1 comment:
So, the other day, Jaren and I were driving and talking. Since we are moving in with his parents, who have a pool, I threw out the idea for us to host a pool/BBQ party for all the girls and their husbands. Jaren's only reply was, "As long as we do it on a day where BK and Kelli and Ben and Tiffanie can come, then I am all for it." Just so you know, Jaren and I love you and your husband. Can we play soon?
Post a Comment