5.08.2009
something rivitting...
I know there is something that I specifically thought to myself... this would make a great subject of blogging... then I found Nie Nie... and I forgot and realized her story is way cooler than most of mine will ever be... also have you ever read the RockStar Diaries because seriously who wouldn't want to... It makes me wish I owned Polaroid camera and wore vintage dresses. And lived somewhere infamous like New York or DC... but for now the basement of South Ogden will have to due... until further notice I will be here... also I wish I could remember the thing I thought would make a fabulous blog post... you know that you all secretly do this daily. I kinda like that actually secretly thinking that would make a fabulous post on a blog. Grey's Anatomy made me bawl like a little girl last night.... it hit so close to home... with Izzie shaving her head and all... Mom I love you. Always. You know what its about. Anyway lots o' thoughts floating around but not that one stinkin thing I thought would make a good post... sorry to disappoint. Until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment