7.23.2009
almost all the knights
Currently 7 of 8 Knight children have returned to Utah for a brief period of time. We don't all get together very often. So we have had a week full of fun things to do while everyone is here. On Tuesday we had a big BBQ and had a pool rented out to our selves. On Wednesday we went down to Jordanelle and had a day on the lake- surfing, wake boarding, gossiping, all the the great things that come with a good family ( I quite like my in-laws ) and tomorrow is one of my most favorite traditions... every year on the 24th my brother in law Shane and his wife Mary have everyone down for a BBQ and a "private" fireworks show in Pleasant Grove. I have so much just fun hanging out and watching the fireworks-which are THE best I have ever seen ( and I am quite the fireworks connoisseur ) It's so nice to see everyone. I wish I had a functioning camera to take pictures of all the fun things... but for now writing about them will have to do until a new camera can be bought. I hope all you "utahn's" have a good 24th and the rest of you have a fabulous weekend. {love}kelli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Kelli! So good to hear from you! Looks like your doing great! Your pics make me excited to go to Mexico! Let's for sure stay in touch! Love ya-Ash
That is always so fun to get all together when almost eveyone is around! It's a lot harder when you have a big family :)
Post a Comment