7.04.2009

the land of the free, the home of the brave


God Bless the USA.
I love this country.
I love our freedom.
I am so grateful for soldiers fighting to protect that.
I love fireworks.
I love the colors red, white, and blue.
I love when I see F-16's flying in the air.
I love hometown parades.
I love barbeque's.
I love swimming.
I love snaps.
I love seeing kids with sparklers.
Okay I love sparklers.
I feel so lucky to live in a land where I am free.
Happy 4th of July.

{so I'm a little cheesy, whatever...haters}

1 comment:

~Paige~ said...

I LOVE the 4th, it is my favorite holiday (christmas too of course). Our friend just left his wife and 2 girsl for 18 months in Afganistan un expected, he left right about the fourth and im so thankful for people like him cause I know how hard it has been for them! Thanks for the congrats, hope your doing great!!!