8.05.2009

sytycd

So good this year. I voted for Jeanine personally. Loved her. The pasodoble was to my senior years novelty dance with my drill team. Love the music. I thought the show was good. But I thought poor Evan was going to burst at the seams, they were very harsh with the little man. I mean he shouldn't win but man they were so harsh. At least I thought. I'm even more excited that another season starts this fall. Bk will have football and I will have dance. I only wish I could get tickets for the show in SLC... Maybe next time.

3 comments:

paula said...

Are the tickets gone already...you and natty and me were seriously going!!

blair said...

i have it tivo'd and have yet to watch it. your post has got me excited, though. i'm still sad that ade went home last week. i love him.

Ashli said...

I have to admit I did our lions and hunters dance in my head the whole time I watched that pasodoble. I agree with you though.. loved it!