9.24.2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!















Today is my Dad's birthday.
Most of you know how amazing he is.
For those that don't,
he is incredible.
He is supportive, loving, generous and kind.
He was always there for me.
I could never thank him enough or in enough ways for how he raised me.
He is an incredible example to me.
He loves the church with every fiber of his soul.
He gives the best advice and even when you don't want it, he knows what you need.
So here is to you Dad. You are amazing.
I love you so much.
Happy Birthday.
Love,
Kelli

4 comments:

C and MC said...

holla, Bill is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yes, happy birthday to your Dad. I love him too. Who doesn't, I ask you? He will always be Santa to me. And Maddie will always be an elf!

Adam & Ash Dayton said...

Oh how I love Bill!!! Tell him Happy Birthday:)

Adam & Ash Dayton said...

Oh how I love Bill!!! Tell him Happy Birthday:)