9.17.2009

Project: Amish Friendship Bread

I received the start batter from my sister Nikki.
I've heard of this before, but never actually done it.
It starts something like this and you squish and squash for 10 ish days.
The recipe is very good and fattening.
Just what I need on my "biggest loser" challenge w/ my sister.
The end product is heaven sent.
I have given out all my start batters.
But if you want to try it ask Cortnie or Jenna as they got some of the love.

{Thanks Paula for letting me borrow your kitchen, seeing as my power went out.}

5 comments:

Celeste Miller said...

Oh, that stuff is soooo good!

Nikki said...

Remember who you are and what you stand for! ..........WINNING!!!

Anonymous said...

I tried this once. Till I came home to an exploded bag of gooo in my kitchen. Booooo... Could you make some though and I could try it please? Thanks love...

Kathy and Maddi said...

Um actually I your Mother gaave you the start. Nikki gave it to me! Its good though.

Angie Williams said...

I love friendship bread! It seriously is the best. And Tiff, you are supposed to let the air out, my dear, and then it won't explode :) haha.