please change your link to bandkknight.blogspot.com
I would love to, btw what do you have on Monday nights?
nothing... mondays are actually a free night believe it or not!
There is a technique, across the floor class in ogden we should go to!
okay i can do that... i don't know how well i will do it, but i will try hard... its been a while since i have done technique!! lol
I love how we're talking back and forth off of your blog ha ha good times, I know I feel like I am horrible it has been so long but it'll be fun!
Kelli dad wants to take dance classes at some point in time.
At the sportsplex they do couple ballroom dancing.
when you find a place let me know... i want to go with you
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I would love to, btw what do you have on Monday nights?
nothing... mondays are actually a free night believe it or not!
There is a technique, across the floor class in ogden we should go to!
okay i can do that... i don't know how well i will do it, but i will try hard... its been a while since i have done technique!! lol
I love how we're talking back and forth off of your blog ha ha good times, I know I feel like I am horrible it has been so long but it'll be fun!
Kelli dad wants to take dance classes at some point in time.
At the sportsplex they do couple ballroom dancing.
when you find a place let me know... i want to go with you
Post a Comment