10.14.2009
winning.
tonight we played softball. my sisters jenny nikki their husbands my dad and my husband. (please excuse my run on sentences, i'm in no mood for accurate grammar) i had a lot of fun, i got some pretty good hits and we won both games. i don't know what it is about winning that makes me feel so accomplished. i like it a lot though. its worth the bad calls and over competitive teams in our rec league just for the simple pleasure of winning. i love it. we had a double header and won both games. my sisters are way better at softball than me, what with me being a ballerina and all. but i am trying really hard and actually feel like i'm improving this year. so cheers to winning rec league softball games, who knew it could bring me this much happiness. let the tournament begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok so you always have the cutest blog layouts!!!! You need to make mine more exciting!
I google 3 column blog templates and some good sites pop up but I have to re do my widgets every time. I think it's called etemplates though I'll check when I am home tomorrow
Post a Comment