11.11.2009

burning out

the semester is nearing an end. i could not be happier that i am almost done with these classes. well mostly microbiology my professor leaves a lot to be desired. aka he is a jackass. (excuse my language) i only have one more chemistry lab after tomorrow. one. yessss. i am so excited for my little month break coming up. it is much needed. as for now 2 more quizzes, 2 more tests, 1 more oral presentation, 2 finals. fall is wrapping up nicely. hopefully my grades will too. that is why my blog is boring. i am busy. sorry folks.

3 comments:

Kaley and Jeremy said...

I feel your pain. I seriously can't wait until December 11 when finals are over. If you need to vent, you've got my number!

Jessica & Ryan said...

Story of my life!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You just hang in there my lovely adopted daughter. I'm so proud of you for actually going to school. You are very intelligent and I know you can do this. You and Tiffanie need to keep cheering each other on so that when you get frustrated, you can help each other through. STAY IN SCHOOL TILL YOU GRADUATE!!! Just sayin'.