please change your link to bandkknight.blogspot.com
I concur. If the opportunity presented itself, I might consider cougardom for that bod. Just sayin.
i agree. i think i would go see it again. Just to see him with his shirt off again. Dang.
Finally another Team Edward girl.. I'm sick of all these Jacob girls.. ah! haha!
Sorry I'm team Jacob, I was even team Jacob before the movie came outPs we missed you at bunco
SOOO funny. Um. I have always loved Edward more, but I think Jacob is WAY hotter in this movie...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I concur.
If the opportunity presented itself, I might consider cougardom for that bod. Just sayin.
i agree. i think i would go see it again. Just to see him with his shirt off again. Dang.
Finally another Team Edward girl.. I'm sick of all these Jacob girls.. ah! haha!
Sorry I'm team Jacob, I was even team Jacob before the movie came out
Ps we missed you at bunco
SOOO funny. Um. I have always loved Edward more, but I think Jacob is WAY hotter in this movie...
Post a Comment