12.10.2009
I'm done with finals, now onto the Christmas cheer!!
now that my week of hell is finally over, I get to relax and enjoy the season... I'm really excited to be done with this semester. It was brutal. It also included a professor that in my opinion shouldn't teach. He was such a jackass. But it's all over and done with now. Today I did some Christmas shopping, got my hair done, and am hanging out at home. Just the thought of not going to campus for three weeks is enough to make me want to do cartwheels in the snow. Also is it just me or does Sherlock Holmes look really good...
Labels:
school,
tis the season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah. agreed. hate him...
Yay for you! Maybe we can play while you're not super busy? Cheesecake factory?
Ohhh yes please to cheesecake!!!!
Post a Comment