1.25.2010

penny for my thoughts#

disclaimer: these are just thoughts that I wanted to remember. nothing incredible, but the thoughts are mine so they are important to me.

today I have just been thinking. about future, my family, my husband, my schooling... etc..
and I have thought of my past, the things I've done, the places I have been and the people who have been there.
I have decided I wouldn't change the paths I've chosen not for anything.
They helped me realize who I am and the people who love me stuck by me. regardless.
I have realized how much I love my husband. (I will try to not make this a sappy post)
He is the best man I know and I don't know where I would be with out him.
Granted I am an independent person, but he has helped me reach a potential within myself I didn't realize was there.
I am excited for the future.
For those that know me well know that I am a girl with big dreams. I like change and I
change my mind a lot. It is a blessing and a curse, often I wonder if the changes I make are for the better.
I am realizing I need to stop jumping around so much. I need to learn to settle down in the changes department.
I need to focus my attention and potential on something that will create a career and a security for my future family.
School is one of those change my mind things. I think I have changed my major about 17 million and 2 times. As much as I wish I was one of those people who knew what they were going to be at 18 and graduated college on time got a job and followed the paved path. I am glad I've had the multiple jobs and majors because I have learned what I love and made my own way through.
I love my family more than anything. It is so great to have two older sisters to look up to who are such incredible examples to me, they are amazing mothers and wives...Jenny you push me to try harder every day in my education, because if you did it, I know I can too. Nikki, you have always stood up for me, have taken care of me, and have always changed my hair when I needed my change cravings!
 My little sister is growing up to be such an incredible person. Madisen, I can hardly believe you are going to drive in May. She is beautiful and has so much life ahead of her. If she reads this I hope she knows to never settle and sell yourself short, to always follow her heart and dreams because she deserves nothing less.
My parents are awesome.
My mom is my best friend
she is always there with a listening ear and I big heart full of advice. She is a fantastic shopping buddy and has helped me move way too many times.
My dad is the perfect dad to me.
 He loves his girls so much, he would do anything to protect us. He is loyal to those he cares about and is sarcastic and funny. He also has helped me see potential and allows me to
chase my dreams, he always is realistic without pushing me down. I'm so glad he is here for guidance in my life too.
I am excited for school. It feels like it will never end sometimes but I am finally feel like I am making progress with
the help of a great guidance counseler at WSU. She made me feel so positive. I will hopefully get into the graduate program I want and finish school Masters and all in 3.5 years. It seems far but now there is an end goal and that somehow makes it manageable! I still can't find my text books as fascinating as my fictional books. But thats okay, I am getting better.
I am so glad for the friends I have who have loved me for who I am and haven't turned their backs on me for being myself.
I want to always love with my whole heart and dream to the moon and back. When I have children of my own one day I will hope they feel the same way.
Anyway, those are my thoughts that I had to get written down.
If you read to the bottom, you have a peek into my brain.
If you didn't it's okay. Sometimes I skip these kind of posts too!

xoxo,
kelli

4 comments:

C and MC said...

Sweet Kel. Keep on keeping on.

Jessica & Gary said...

KELLI!!! I dont even know if you remember us, but oh my gosh Im so glad I found you on here. You and your blog are so stinkin cute. Looks like your doing great...

Kathy and Maddi said...

Nice post. Maybe pa is your career choice for you?

Kathy and Maddi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.