please change your link to bandkknight.blogspot.com
Kelli! How do you get cute fonts on your blog!? I can't figure it out!
Kel I loved him too!!! Are you as obsessed with this show as I am!?!
kaley-it's good, I always like to pretend I'm not that into it and then I totally am! lol he is great. I want a full length version on itunes please!!becca-I added a button on the side of my blog for where to get the fonts and the tutorials. happy late birthday!
Yeah. I agree 100% with you. And I miss you.
Totally agree!!! I hope he wins!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kelli! How do you get cute fonts on your blog!? I can't figure it out!
Kel I loved him too!!! Are you as obsessed with this show as I am!?!
kaley-it's good, I always like to pretend I'm not that into it and then I totally am! lol he is great. I want a full length version on itunes please!!
becca-I added a button on the side of my blog for where to get the fonts and the tutorials. happy late birthday!
Yeah. I agree 100% with you. And I miss you.
Totally agree!!! I hope he wins!!
Post a Comment