today I got some very exciting news.
I am the new coach for Davis High's drill team-
aka the D'Ettes
I am really looking forward to working with the girls.
There is some incredible talent!!
I hope I can meet the standard of excellence DHS has come to be known for in its athletics. I hope to lead these girls to wins on the floor and get to know them individually to help them become strong and beautiful young women.
I know with hard work and dedication we will be successful as a team!
I'll see you girls Friday at try-outs!!

6 comments:
YAY! Congrats and good luck and etc. You'll be great.
Kelli! Congrats! I so want to apply for the cheer job this year- but I don't think I can make it work. That's so exciting though! Good Luck!
Awesome Kel!!! You will be great I'm sure, Im glad for you, It really makes a difference to have a job you can enjoy!
Congrats Kelli!! That's way exciting! You'll have so much fun!!
Wow, congrats!!!
Yay, that's exciting!! You'll be great! You were always such an inspiration to me when we were on the team! Let me know if you ever need any help! :)
-Ashli
Post a Comment