4.30.2010

where to find motivation

dear fellow bloggers:


I have been slacking in the exercise department lately.
I have one love, Yoga.
I can't get into anything other than that.
The treadmill and my back are sworn enemies.
The elliptical is boring, oh so boring.
I can't get into the tae-bo ish. All I think of is 10th grade and Billy Banks.
There is group hip-hop in Ogden- well lets just say I can't shake it with the best of them.
I have no way to get a high endurance- calorie busting work out.


I need my own Bob (biggest loser anyone?)


Any ideas are welcome.
I just can't get going and stick to something...
I need more dance in my life.


from:
one kelli knight, requesting advice.


thank you.

3 comments:

katie thompson said...

you need to get into cycling. it is amazing and you burn so many calories. i love step and zumba too.

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

Do you like Zumba? It's so fun you hardly remember you're working out.

Kathy and Maddi said...

Find a good yoga class, and you'll never miss. Cute blog!