Well, what a crazy, gruelling, exhausting, exciting, happy week.
My girls attended camp this week put on by Basic Dance Training.
It is locally owned and seriously rocks.
They performed Monday night.
Learned 4 routines Tuesday.
The choreography was stunning.
Played some 'man overboard'
Learned 2nd half of said routine Wednesday
Practiced, practiced, practiced...
Had technique classes, jazz, turns, military
Masters classes lyrical and hip-hop
and showcased it all on Thursday.
They went home with 'the hardest working team' award.
I couldn't be more proud. They worked their butts off...
The coaches were invited to take the master's classes and I did the Lyrical one, I haven't had so much fun dancing in a long time. Such an emotional release, I don't get why people would pay for therapy... dance is therapeutic for me. I miss it and I love being involved in the 'dance world' again. So many great things happened this week, hard to list them all. But do note, I can't walk today... I look like I've been riding a horse for 17 days straight... awesome.
xoxo
Kelli
2 comments:
I wish, instead of dance, you were hard core tumbling. I miss it too, and I want to get back into it.
Oh memories, this brings me back! I miss it too Kel. Give me 3 weeks and I'll go take some classes with you!!!
Post a Comment