7.25.2010

4 more weeks

Dear family, friends, husband, and blog stalkers alike:

I have four more weeks until my Fall Semester starts at Weebs. I don't really know how I feel about that, I have truly enjoyed my weeks off this summer... well kind of off, I had 2 classes in the first block of summester, and one online class that gets over in 2 weeks... but I'm going back to my full time schedule with school...
let me give you the run down of my life as of Aug. 23rd ish, Mondays, school 8:30-12:30, D'ettes, teach dance until 7:00 Tuesdays, break morning-aka do homework, D'ettes, Wednesdays, school, d'ettes, teach, Thursdays, teach, d'ettes, teach, Fridays, school, d'ettes, football... lovely I know.
Weekends will be homework time...I am already looking forward to December because school will be over..
hahaha how sad...
anyway The next week is my last off before D'ettes start practicing again....
They have such a busy month full of choreography, pictures, fundraisers, retreats, comp routine tryouts, and the beginning of football season and school....
such madness... I love it.
So, if I neglect talking to you all for a while after next week, you'll understand why...
oh and I got my first DHS staff letter...
it ended with "it's a great day to be a dart"
I LOVE IT!

xoxo,
Kelli

2 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

Good luck girly!!!

blair said...

Blog - updated. You are very welcome.

And you definitely need new/better shoes and invest in a good pair of socks as well. Keep at it, it's worth it.

Good luck with everything going on!