8.31.2010

I know on blogs you're supposed to be all upbeat...

But... it just hasn't been my week.

Exhibit A: I tore my meniscus.
Exhibit B: I tore it by dislocating my knee cap
Exhibit C: I ran a Jr. Drill clinic last week at Davis and had nearly 300 screaming children yelling at me all week.
Exhibit D: I came down with strep throat on Saturday. (due to exhibits ABC)
Exhibit E: Can't sleep due to the inability to breathe while in the vertical position (due to exhibit D)

Which all leads back to the reason it all happened stress.

Lovely.
so I'm just not that upbeat... sorry I'm trying.

I will try to find something better and happier to post about next time.
For now I could use a massage and a sleeping pill that also clears my sinus' out.

Please and Thank You.
Goodnight.

6 comments:

Jenny H said...

I'm sorry you had a bad week. Hope you feel better soon.

Tiffanie said...

Ugh, friend you need to get better. Although I must admit, I am enjoying that each time we chat on the phone you have a different voice. But if that entertainment is costing us our brunch date then make it go away!! Love you...

Rachael said...

You poor thing! I hope you get feeling better soon!

Ninjas said...

Are you feeling better yet?

Ninjas said...

I hope so.

KellieKae said...

Do you sleep standing up? Get well soon girl