Hey Friends, Family, and blog stalkers alike:
I am co-hosting a Lia Sophia Jewelry Party tomorrow in FARMINGTON!
I would love it if you and your Sister and your Mom and Grandma all came out...
They jewelry is awesome, check it out at liasophia.com, the party is in West Farmington...
And if you need directions, you can leave a msg on here or call me or email me...
kel{dot}knight{at}yahoo{dot}com
It really will be fun and better yet, free food??!! eh, eh?!
Special:
Buy 2 pieces of jewelry at Full Price, get 1 piece 50% off!
*Plus, an additional 3 bracelets or necklaces at 50% off!
*also note, you can pay Full Price for your LEAST expensive item...
See, good news all around!
You can also split orders with your friends and what great Christmas presents these would make, yes?
I know, so now that I have given you all something to do tomorrow (Thursday October 21) night.... I expect to see your cute faces there!!
xoxo,
Kelli
No comments:
Post a Comment