11.19.2010

what to do, what to do?

Well, I am fairly certain I need a change with my hair.

Usually when I have these crazy feeling of change I chop my hair all off.

I don't really want to do that, not really.

But I do find my self wishing it was shorter,

because with my curly afro--it takes FOREVER to do!! FOR-EV-ER!

So I am trying to control my urge to have my fantastically talented sister chop off all my hair.

Stress.

Maybe I should just dye it purple.

xoxo
-K

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Well...you looked soo great with that short due you had a few years back. But it's also getting sooo long now! Hair is hair though, it always grows back so if you feel the urge do it! Love you!

katie thompson said...

i say cut it just above the shoulder. then you can still pull it back. i am going threw the same thing. it sucks. why do girls need change so often?