Thanks Jenny!! :-p
The rules are: you need to list 6 facts about yourself. When you are done, name 6 people you want to tag and comment on their blogs that they have been tagged and need to go to your blog for the explanation.
1. "reality tv"
I am truly addicted to reality tv, I love The Hills, American Idol, So you think you can dance, Americas Next Top Model, Project Runway, and anything on hgtv-mainly house hunters and color splash. I tivo them religiously and am so pissed when Bk deletes them and thinks its funny. I don't really think I'm lacking any drama in my life-hah, but I do love to watch it happen to other people.
2. "cia"
I have a secret wish to be in the cia and do all sorts of spying things. I always have kind of wanted to do it, but I am not educated in foreign affairs and I could never leave my family- after watching every episode of Alias ever filmed I'm pretty sure its possible to have a normal life and have a secret life on the side- just waiting to be recruited..ha
3. "cooking"
although I don't do it often enough, I get really really calm when I cook and I really do enjoy it(hope the husband doesn't read this :) ) but it gives me the biggest sense of accomplishment when I am done and its good- Lately I've been making cheese tortellini a lot--mmmmm
4. "cheering"
for those that know me, know I danced and cheered throughout most of my life. what you don't know is that at every sporting event from church ball to watching tv at home I have to constantly fight the urge to yell out stupid cheers that I remember from cheerleading all my life. Everytime I watch basketball in my head I hear, "dribble, dribble, shoot, shoot, take that ball to the hoop hoop." its pathetic.
5. "education"
I want to make six figures a year without trying, I want to be a self proclaimed millionare by some random invention that will change the world, and I would love to do it with only an associates degree( simply cause I am so freakin sick of school right now.)
6. "the bank"
I work at a bank and for the most part it is just fine, but I can't stand when a mature adult walks up to me and throws down some money and checks and doesn't have a deposit slip filled out-okay thats not even that bad its worse when they tell you "umm can't you just fill it out for me I really have no idea how to do this.." okay people its not hard to read... I have to pretend all day long and fake like I think its okay that a 45 year old woman can't write her on name and date on a piece of paper. It's quite the pet peeve of mine right now(just got off work sorry)
there is a bunch a random stuff I'm sure you didn't need to know- but an inside scoop on knowing me a little better.
-kel
3 comments:
Hey Kel! I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch more! Love ya-Ash
I miss you like crazy, its been forever. We need to get together ASAP. MMMMMKAYYYY???
Hi you guys! You look like you are doing well. We just wanted to say hi and see how everything was going! Take care!
Sam and Beck Kelly
Post a Comment