3.15.2008

Leaving our Townhome


Brandon and I bought a townhome shortly after we got married and it seems we have already outgrown our cute little house, so we are selling it. We have had lots of interest with it only being on the market 2 days- thank goodness. We are planning on building a house in either Syracuse or Pleasant View, haven't made the final decision yet. But I am kind of sad to see it go I just barely had it decorated just how I like. But a new house so we have room to grow and can stay for a while when we decide to add to our family( don't plan on that announcement any time soon ) Anyway, other than that BK's speargun is done(see below) and he couldn't be more excited to use it this summer. Other than that we haven't had anything to excited going on- Oh except Bk broke his thumb last night(we think) he won't go to the doctor yet- That's something I'm still getting used to, not going to the doctor when you brake a finger.. men. Anyway thats all for now!

No comments: