2.13.2008

Us...Now

Hey all! Just an update on us... We are up north and are constantly pounded with snow this winter! We have about two feet outside our front door-six or so inches have melted in the last couple days. For those that don't know- Brandon is really into spearfishing I mean he loves it, him and his brother came up with this idea to build their own guns, so Bk has been spending a few Sundays in Eagle Mountain building a spear gun; for those of you confused on how to build a gun(like I was) here is the picture of the nearly finished product...
Needless to say I probably wouldn't have thought to build a gun in a million years.

For the most part we feel we have been so blessed and hope we can continue on our path of happiness, patience, and love. Other than that this summer we got to go on a few vacations, one being our honeymoon which was in the remotely beautiful Nicaragua. It was stunning to say the least. We stayed in a small town called San Juan Del Sur. It was an awesome adventure, I barely got to talk to anyone outside of my husband but hey, it made it more interesting. From zip-lining from tops of trees to deep sea fishing, we got a taste of a world far away from the hustle and bustle of the US. It was incredible. This is the view I woke up to every morning!

Breath taking!
Anyway the Knight family apparently frequents the outdoors-whereas the Payne family frequents hotels and pool sides. It is hard to learn to love bugs and everything that comes along with camping but it is serene and a new experience that I am trying to embrace. Though I am still convinced Brandon can't be that opposed to spending a few nights in a hotel, with running water. I learned how to wake board this summer in Lake Powell and got to spend some quality time in my new found vacation. Lake Powell is gorgeous, a different kind of beautiful something that you have to see to understand. I really did have a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from there.

Well that's all I've got for now. I'll update again soon!!!

No comments: