This weekend I got a chance to catch up with some of my friends most of which I've known for over ten years. It was awesome to see everyone and catch up with everyones crazy stories... and even as much as we have all grown up and changed when we get together we are fourteen years old again and the loudest group in any place. I love that about these girls... here are some pictures from then and now.. Love you all...



5 comments:
yay, I love you. And I loved our get together. I forget sometimes how much we relate to eachother. Its wonderful and needs to happen more often. LOVE YOU!
Looks like you had a fun night! You always need girlfriends!!!
What a small world!! After she said that, I could totally tell you were related! Your sister and I have the same wedding ring too. I haven't seen you forever, hope things are going well!
Girls night out sounds fun! Can't wait for ours!
That is SO fun to get together with good old friends! Your guys all look so cute!! Girls nights are definately needed! By the way I totally remember that dance you girls were in...good times at Luv 2 Dance!
Post a Comment