* What is his name? Brandon Scot Knight
* How long have you been together? Married for 1 year, Together for 3 years
* How long did you date? Nearly 2 years
* How old is he? 22
* Who said I love you first? He did :)
* Who is taller? Um... Bk!! by 1 foot 3 inches
* Who sings better? I do.. he is tone deaf- love you!
* Who is smarter? I think we both are smart in different ways.
* Whose temper is worse? Bk's
* Who does the laundry? I do- sometimes he will wash his white undershirts because he wears like 15 in one day and I get annoyed with washing them.. haha
* Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Well it depends he sleeps closest to the door.. so he can get the attackers that may or may not EVER come..
* Who pays the bills? hah Me!
* Who mows the lawn? No lawn yet- but he will :)
* Who does the dishes? I do.
* Who cooks dinner? I do, he does make some wicked chicken parmesan though!
* Who drives when you are together? Bk mostly- unless I don't want to re adjust the seats by 10 feet.
* Who is more stubborn? Me..
* Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Bk he is not a fighter, he always says okay I'll fix it and he does!
* Who proposed? Bk
* Who is more sensitive? I am
* Who has more friends? We're probably equal
* Who wears the pants in the family? Bk.
I tag whoever reads this who has a husband :)
1 comment:
Was fun to be together as a whole family for a week. Your tag is cute not doing it though, to old.
Post a Comment