Well I am sad to say that we are home from BEAUTIFUL San Diego. It was such a great trip with my entire family. We all got along very well I think!! Well except when we all got a little sick of the close proximity we were to each other in the Mormon Mover aka Stella aka Child Molester Van. We got to go to the Wild Animal Park, Sea World (Ate dinner w/ Shamu!), a Padres Game, the beach daily, and last but certainly not least is Pinkberry! I feel like the older I get the better friends I become with my sisters, I am so lucky to have such a cool level-headed family. They are very supportive and always want what is best for each other. I am sad to report my nephew Camden is still hating the sand and avoids touching it at all costs- it is "ca-ca" but on the bright side my nephew Deakon could not get enough of it, I think at one point he had sand covering every inch of him!! Abby concurred her fear of the waves after being taken out by one last year and little Taylor didn't love the water but loved finding sea shells and building sand castles and then smashing them! I have to give it to my parents for planning a fun-cost efficient trip for all of us. We really had so much fun. I haven't uploaded pictures yet but I did steal two off of my sister Jenny's blog because I have to show off my awesome family and my beautiful sisters!!
8.19.2008
Vacations Over... I Miss My Perfect Weather!!
Well I am sad to say that we are home from BEAUTIFUL San Diego. It was such a great trip with my entire family. We all got along very well I think!! Well except when we all got a little sick of the close proximity we were to each other in the Mormon Mover aka Stella aka Child Molester Van. We got to go to the Wild Animal Park, Sea World (Ate dinner w/ Shamu!), a Padres Game, the beach daily, and last but certainly not least is Pinkberry! I feel like the older I get the better friends I become with my sisters, I am so lucky to have such a cool level-headed family. They are very supportive and always want what is best for each other. I am sad to report my nephew Camden is still hating the sand and avoids touching it at all costs- it is "ca-ca" but on the bright side my nephew Deakon could not get enough of it, I think at one point he had sand covering every inch of him!! Abby concurred her fear of the waves after being taken out by one last year and little Taylor didn't love the water but loved finding sea shells and building sand castles and then smashing them! I have to give it to my parents for planning a fun-cost efficient trip for all of us. We really had so much fun. I haven't uploaded pictures yet but I did steal two off of my sister Jenny's blog because I have to show off my awesome family and my beautiful sisters!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the little note Rube, I really think that this was a great trip and I so appreciated how well you responded to any of the little things that came up. Love ya, Dad
Post a Comment