9.11.2008

"We'll Put A Boot In Their Ass, It's The American Way"




God Bless The USA.
Thank you: soliders for defending my freedom daily.
Thank you: volunteers who risked their lives without a second though.
Thank you 9-11: For reminding me on this sacred day how precious my freedom is and how violated I felt when someone took that away.
Thank you: To the President who is trying to keep us safe from the War of Terror
Thank you: Will and Michael two friends of ours in the Airforce who couldn't be prouder of a country and will fight for it relentlessly.
I can't help but remember the rush of feelings I felt this morning seven years ago, I can't believe it has been this long. I can remember it like yesterday. I was in my 8th grade French class when the second plane crashed into the 2nd tower. I'd never been so scared as an American ever. I don't think a single teacher taught a lesson that day, other than to be proud to be American and to never forget this dreadful day. I love my freedom and value it far beyond what words can describe. I may not agree with everything our Presdient did, but he did make a promise to make us feel safe again- and I do. God Bless the USA

3 comments:

Bill said...

God Bless The Troops and all the brave men and women who serve. But the door can not hit George W. in the ass soon enough! I love that you have such patriotic feelings, get out and vote and get involved. Your skills could make a difference. Love ya, Dad

Nikki said...

Wow I didn't know you were so patriotic, I guess the memories of 911 do that to ya!

Jenny H said...

Hey, where'd the Obama post go?