I am officially in love with Grey's Anatomy.
This love affair began just after I got married and started to watch it, well the more I watch it the more questions I had- so while I was home sick all week due to the flu I watched season 2 and 3 or Grey's, and let me just say they were so good! Maybe some of my favorites!! My friend Tiffanie said they were her favorites but seriously they are the best. So if you find your self looking for something to do with all of your extra time this holiday season (joke joke) or if you have a sick day watch some and fall in love. McDreamy... enough said.

7 comments:
Oh my, I'm so glad you love it as much as I do. Grey's is the best ever!!
BTW, I like the new layout. :)
I have never seen Grey's anatomy and I have not read twilight, I am beginning to feel like a loser!
We love Greys!!!Mcdreamy, Edward, need I say more!
So Greys is on at the same time as the Office, so we've never given it a chance! I hear its so good though maybe we'll have to rent it during our Thanksgiving break. Its sad how much more TV I watch now that I'm married...
I like your Thanksgiving background!
I LOVE GREY'S!!! Can we start a club?...Have you seen previews for next week? I can not believe they would cut themselves open like that! INSANE!
Brookie, Yes we can start a club- what should we call it? And yes the preview- I'm so excited, this season is much better than the last. Celeste, You need to rent it- the office is good, but Grey's is great.. plus you can watch them online (either) so if you miss one.
Post a Comment