12.08.2008

Gingerbread Houses



Well we officially kicked off our Holiday season this week. We put up our tree, had breakfast with Santa, did some large amounts of shopping, and made gingerbread houses. I love the holidays, it is so fun to be with family and friends. Tomorrow is my first work party, followed by another party friday night with some friends. I am so excited for the season and love the reason for it.




6 comments:

Kathy and Maddi said...

Houses were fun to make. We all need a vacation at all times. It was fub shopping again will be done one day soon I hope.

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was so fun! Ben and I definitely need a night to do some celebrating, with school it's making it next to impossible! But we'll find time... oh we will. Friday is going to be a blast...

Brooke and Jonny said...

Beautiful House!!!! We saw some pretty amazing ginger bread houses this last weekend and i'm kinda intimidated to make my own...

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

Cute gingerbread houses! I love the holidays too, I just wish school would stop robbing me from the holiday spirit! For some reason your blog doesn't show up on my blog update list when you do a new post...I wonder why?

Jenny H said...

Kelli, your blog feed is not coming up on my blog. I had no idea you had posted anything.
Cute posts.
I want a vacation too.

Anonymous said...

cute houses! geez your giving martha a run for her money!